If you have dry, coarse curls, DevaCurl's NO-POO DECADENCE Zero Lather Cleanser For Ultra-Rich Moisture, with its non-lathering ultra-rich moisture preserving blend, leaves them nourished, bouncy and shiny.Benefits
- Gives dry, coarse curls ultimate curl flexibility
- Maintains moisture, hydrates & smoothes curls
- Encourages curl shape & definition
- Controls & reduces frizz for up to 8 hours
- Ultra-rich moisture preserving blend leaves dry, coarse curls nourished, bouncy & shiny
- Dermatologist co-developed, backed by science & stylist approved
- A refreshing, clean Green Oasis scent that starts with nature-inspired notes of green leaf, nashi pear plus crisp apple, waterlily and lily of the valley & finishes with creamy woods and musk
- Bottle made from 50% recycled ocean bound plastics
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- SLS/SLES sulfates
How To Use:Use DevaCurl's "scrub in/scrub out" method:
1. Apply to scalp and scrub in with fingertips.
2. Scrub out while rinsing thoroughly.
3. Follow with One Condition Decadence.
4. For a deeper cleanse, use Buildup Buster.
If you have dry, fine curls, Low-Poo Delight is recommended. If you have dry, medium to coarse curls, DevaCurl recommends No-Poo Original or Low-Poo Original.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.Ingredients:Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool.
As is common in the hair care industry, from time to time DevaCurl may update certain ingredients, such as preservative systems or fragrance, to improve quality, enhance the performance of the product, or to comply with the latest regulatory requirements. You should always check the product's packaging for the most up to date and accurate ingredient information.
DevaCurl products go through rigorous testing and adhere to all relevant cosmetics regulations for product safety before they reach the market.