Natural Mediterranean actives (Blue Sea Kale, Mediterranean Algae) hydrate to the core for silky, supple, expensive-looking hair. It’s a completely different texture than any other mask: It isn’t a cream, it isn’t a liquid. It isn’t a paste. So …unlike most masks… it doesn’t just plop on top, coating your hair with thick, heavy moisturizers that make your hair smoother, but weigh it down and leave it flat.
How To Use:
- Apply after shampooing. Squeeze hair to remove excess moisture, then apply to wet hair.
- Use fingers (or a wide tooth comb) to work product through to ends.
- How much you use depends on the length, thickness and health/condition of your hair. Start with one “finger scoop” and apply enough to cover hair from roots to ends. Apply more product as needed.
- Leave mask on hair for 3 to 5 minutes in the shower, or up to 20-30 for a deep treatment. (There is no problem if you leave the mask on longer- it will auto-stop when your hair strands have reached the saturation point.)
- There is no need to shampoo after using, simply rinse hair thoroughly.
- Money Masque benefits and effects last for days and through several shampoos.
- We recommend using it every 3rd shampoo.
Aqua (Water), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Citric Acid, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Ceteareth-20, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Crambe Maritima (Blue Sea Kale) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, CI 42090, CI 60730 FORMULA #205-1