Are You Frying Your Hair?
Heat styling your hair using blow dryers, curling irons, and flat irons without protection can cause heat damage and breakage. Prevent this terrible mistake by using a heat protectant product before styling to add moisture and a protective barrier to your hair.
- Kenra Hot Spray - uniquely formulated to prevent thermal damage while permitting a clean release from styling tools.
- Tigi Catwalk Haute Iron Spray - for heat protection and shine.
- Redken Iron Shape - Thermal Spray For A Boost of Shine While Fighting Frizz!
Are You Exfoliating?
One of the most critical skin care maintenance areas is exfoliation. Exfoliation helps with cell turn over, keeping skin youthful and radiant. Exfoliation smooths texture and can improve your complexion by sloughing off dead skin cells.
- Jan Marini Skin Zyme Exfoliating Mask offers gentle but effective exfoliation without uncomfortable redness or irritation.
- Methode Brigitte Kettner's Microdermabrasion device helps to remove dead skin cells by exfoliating the skin. As a result, the skin's tone and texture are improved and impurities are removed. An investment in a micro-dermabrasion device can be the equivalent of one or two professional treatments, however you will be able to use the device for years to come.
Guys, Are you conditioning your beard?
Over shampooing and not conditioning can cause "beardruff", dry flaky skin, and a not very pleasant experience for your partner. Try backing off on the frequency of shampooing and incorporate a conditioner and oil into your routine.
Some great conditioning products we recommend:
- Keratin Complex Kerawhip Hydrating Cream Conditioner - This unique conditioner contains moisture-rich coconut and safflower seed oil that delivers intense hydration.
- Marrakesh Imperial Beard Oil- Powerful blend of Argan Oil and Hemp Seed Oil to help smooth your beard after conditioning.
- REUZEL Beard Balm - Finish off your routine by applying a beard balm to control fly-aways for a sharp look.