If you have dry, fine curls, DevaCurl's ONE CONDITION DELIGHT Lightweight Cream Conditioner, with its moisture preserving blend, hydrates to help fight tangles, control frizz and leave curls feeling soft and defined.Benefits:
- Gives dry, fine curls ultimate curl flexibility
- Maintains moisture, hydrates & smoothes curls
- Leaves curls feeling nourished
- Encourages curl shape & definition
- Moisture preserving blend enhances curl body and shape, allows for easy detangling, controls frizz and reduces frizz, softens and conditions curls, adds shine, rinses clean from hair with no buildup & improves manageability and combability
- Dermatologist co-developed, backed by science & stylist approved
- A refreshing, clean Green Oasis scent that starts with nature-inspired notes of green leaf, nashi pear plus crisp apple, waterlily and lily of the valley & finishes with creamy woods and musk
- Bottle made from 50% recycled ocean bound plastics
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- SLS/SLES sulfates
How To Use:
After using your favorite DevaCurl cleanser:
1. Apply to wet curls.
2. Use your fingers to gently detangle and glide through mid-lengths and ends to thoroughly moisturize.
If you have dry, medium to coarse curls, One Condition Original, a rich cream conditioner with a moisture preserving blend is recommended. If you have dry, coarse curls and need ultra-rich moisture, DevaCurl recommends One Condition Decadence.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-39, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool.
As is common in the hair care industry, from time to time DevaCurl may update certain ingredients, such as preservative systems or fragrance, to improve quality, enhance the performance of the product, or to comply with the latest regulatory requirements. You should always check the product's packaging for the most up to date and accurate ingredient information.
DevaCurl products go through rigorous testing and adhere to all relevant cosmetics regulations for product safety before they reach the market.