If you have dry, fine curls, DevaCurl's LOW-POO DELIGHT Mild Lather Cleanser for Lightweight Moisture, with its preserving blend, will leave them soft, defined and bouncy.
- Gently cleanses, adds shine, controls frizz and reduces frizz & rinses clean from hair with no buildup
- Gives dry, fine curls ultimate curl flexibility
- Maintains moisture, hydrates & smoothes curls
- Encourages curl shape & definition
- Enhances curl body & shape
- Lightweight moisture persevering blend will leave dry, fine curls soft, defined & bouncy
- Dermatologist co-developed, backed by science & stylist approved
- A refreshing, clean Green Oasis scent that starts with nature-inspired notes of green leaf, nashi pear plus crisp apple, waterlily and lily of the valley & finishes with creamy woods and musk
- Bottle made from 50% recycled ocean bound plastics
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- SLS/SLES sulfates
How To Use:
Use DevaCurl's "scrub in/scrub out" method:
1. Apply to scalp and scrub in with fingertips.
2. Scrub out while rinsing thoroughly.
3. Follow with One Condition Delight.
4. For a deeper cleanse, use Buildup Buster.
If you have dry, medium to coarse curls, No-Poo Original or Low-Poo Original, both with a rich moisture preserving blend is recommended. If you have dry, coarse curls and need ultra-rich moisture, DevaCurl recommends No-Poo Decadence.
Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-39, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool.
As is common in the hair care industry, from time to time DevaCurl may update certain ingredients, such as preservative systems or fragrance, to improve quality, enhance the performance of the product, or to comply with the latest regulatory requirements. You should always check the product's packaging for the most up to date and accurate ingredient information.
DevaCurl products go through rigorous testing and adhere to all relevant cosmetics regulations for product safety before they reach the market.