Bosley's BosDefense Color Safe Nourishing Shampoo protects against thinning hair and remove build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution.Benefits:
- Formulated for those who want to help protect against thinning hair
- Sulfate-free Shampoo removes build-up, such as DHT, from the scalp surface, while cleansing hair of product build-up and pollution
- Panthenol, Vegetable Proteins and Sea Kelp Extract help strengthen existing hair strands
- Maintains a clean environment for the appearance of thicker, fuller-looking hair.
- Paraben & Sulfate Free
- Color Safe
- Panthenol helps strengthen existing hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller looking hair
- Vegetable Proteins helps improve tensile strength
- Sea Kelp Extract, rich in vitamins, helps prevent breakage
How To Use:
Emulsify shampoo in hands, evenly distribute on wet hair concentrating on scalp. Massage generously in a circular motion for 1 full minute.
Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium Edta, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetate, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Benzoic Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid.