Murad's Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum / SPF 30 PA+++ creates a powerful shield to help protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and free-radical damage while improving skin's moisture barrier.
- Next generation vitamin C and a patented skin repair system improve skin clarity, firmness, and elasticity.
- Ectoin and phospholipids increase and preserve hydration for healthier-looking skin.
- Broad spectrum sunscreens help shield skin while antioxidants neutralize free-radicals.
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
Clinically tested by an independent laboratory and proven safe for sensitive skin.
Murad is cruelty-free: always tested on people, never on animals. Dermatologist developed.
How To Use:
In the morning, apply liberally to face, neck and chest.
Recommended Murad Regimen:
1. Cleanse with Essential-C Cleanser. Pat dry.
2. After cleansing, gently pat Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector around the eye area. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Massage Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum over face, neck and chest.
4. Complete your AM regimen with Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or your preferred Murad SPF.
Precautions: For external use only.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Homosalate 6.5%, Octisalate 5%, Avobenzone 3%, Oxybenzone 2%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Cocoglycerides, Lauryl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ectoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Ethyl Linoleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200).