A clean, water-based liquid foundation in a stick that combines hydrating skincare benefits and SPF with naturally radiant medium coverage.
Contains over 30% Enhanced Mineral Water Helps protect against pollution: environmental aggressors, heavy metals and blue light Provides non-chemical SPF 25 protection Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or cause breakouts Vegan Free of Gluten, Formaldehyde, Microbeads, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Triclocarbon, Triclosan and Synthetic Fragrance None of our products are tested on animals
How To Use:
Apply directly onto your face, starting in the center, from your forehead, down your nose and chin. Apply one swipe along your cheekbones and under your eyes. Swipe 2-3 times in an area for more coverage.
• For sheer to medium coverage, use your fingers to blend from the center outward.
• For medium coverage, use the Smoothing Face Brush to gently buff foundation into skin in small circular motions, starting at the center and blending outward.
• For buildable coverage, use the Dual-Sided Silicone Blender, which was made specifically for COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Hydrating Foundation Stick. Use the silicone side to stipple and build coverage, and the sponge side to smooth for a soft-focus finish.
TO CONCEAL & TOUCH-UP:
•Swirl your ring finger on top to warm up the product, then gently pat this finger onto areas that need more coverage (such as dark circles, blemishes or discoloration). Keep patting to blend as needed.
•Select a shade 2–3 intensities darker than your skin tone (depending on the level of contrast you want).
• Apply directly on the hollows of your face: below your cheekbones, the sides of your forehead and temples, along your jawline, the sides of your nose and below your bottom lip.
Depending on your preference:
• Pat and stipple in upward motions using the Dual-Sided Silicone Blender.
• Blend in small circular upward motions with the Smoothing Face Foundation Brush.
1. Volcanic Sea Water: Filtered through volcanic rock and sourced from the legendary Jeju Island, this mineral-rich sea water helps deliver a burst of hydration.
2. Red Algae: Has been shown to possess better hydration properties than hyaluronic acid.
3. Squalane: Derived from olives, this nourishing ingredient helps to prevent moisture loss.
4. Mineral Sunscreen: Titanium Dioxide provides mineral-based SPF protection.
5. Pollution Protection Complex: Protects against environmental aggressors, heavy metals and blue light.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.15% Sunscreen.
Inactive Ingredients: Sea Water, Water, Coconut Alkanes, Squalane, Paraffin, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycerin, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Jojoba Esters, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Isostearic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Trifluoropropyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trehalose, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sea Salt, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Wax, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carrageenan, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Boron Nitride, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.